A Contest for a Queen
This week's Principal Questions:
- What specific steps were proposed in verses 3-5 toward the selection of the new queen?
- What facts does Esther:2:5-7 tell about Mordecai and Esther?
- Why might Mordecai have wanted Esther's Judaism kept secret?
- What three responses from Xerxes led to Esther's queenship?
- What happened after Queen Esther gave Mordecai credit for exposing the plot?
Please comment on anything you'd like to share before we meet on Thursday at Debbie's home. Happy studying!