After all of the havoc created by Satan, it only takes a single, unnamed angel to bound him and throw him into the bottomless pit. Discover more as we study Revelation 20.
Click to set custom HTML
The one who tormented the earth is bound by a ______, simple, ___________ angel. (Rev 9:1-2)
There are other chained _______ 2 Pet 2:4, Jude 6
Those on the throne possess the authority to _________
The devil is charge of the greatest _________ campaign ever run, anywhere at anytime
Rev 20:4-6 The First Resurrection
- Those on the thrones, part of the church
- Tribulation Martyrs
- The REST of the dead 1,000 years later
As soon as Satan is loosed from his 1,000 ___________, he will find a vast company of people ready to believe his lies. Verse?___________
Rev 20:8-9 indicate this will be no small revolt.
The lost will never understand or submit themselves to Christ’s lordship under ANY circumstances!
1. In the Garden, a perfect environment, rich with option….God walk among them
2. He floods the earth to reveal His power and Holiness, man still seeks to attain his own religious goodness
3. God gives a promise to Abraham and preserves Israel for these thousands of years
4. God speaks directly through a prophet and gives specific instructions
5. He send His SON who does miracles and teaches the Kingdom, and His invitation is rejected
6. The church serves, loves and compassionately blesses the earth
7. He mysteriously takes His people out….no change
8. He pours out judgment – they rebel further
9. He removes Satan from the mix….they still rebel
10. He rules the earth personally for 1,000 years…they rebel again
Great White Throne Judgment
The ________ is not judged here – Ro 14:10, 2 Cor 5:10, nor is Israel
The judgment of the nations – Matt 25:31-46 takes place on the _______ and is based on different __________ – The GWTJ takes place in heaven.
Death and Hell are ___________ here: Death meaning the grave which holds the body until resurrected; and by Hell, we understand the compartment of the underworld or ‘Hades’ where the souls of the wicked dead remain until judgment
2 Pet 3:7 – refers to this day as the Day of ____________ and Perdition of ungodly men.
This is not to determine whether they are ____________ of eternal life. But to determine the ______________ of their punishment
The ________________ of the earth will take place at the same time – 2 Pete 3:3-14
Several Elders and Deacons